Last updated: October 14, 2014
We may change or modify these Terms at any time and in our sole discretion. If we make changes to these Terms, we will provide notice of such changes, such as by sending a notification, posting a notice on the Services or updating the "Last Updated" date above. Your continued use of the Services will confirm your acceptance of the revised Terms. We encourage you to frequently review the Terms to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Services. If you do not agree to the amended Terms, you must stop using the Services and delete your OneSnaps account.
ARBITRATION NOTICE: EXCEPT IF YOU OPT-OUT AND EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES DESCRIBED IN THE ARBITRATION SECTION BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND ONESNAPS WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
The following terms of service constitute a binding legal agreement (the “Agreement”) between You and Onesnaps Technology Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Onesnaps” / “we”/ “us”), (which expression shall include its successors and assigns), setting forth the terms and conditions (“Terms”) under which the (the “Application”) and any related services (collectively “Services”) will be licensed to You by Onesnaps.
By accessing, downloading, installing the Application, and using the Services, You represent to Onesnaps that You are competent to enter into a contract (i.e. You a major according to applicable law, of sound mind and not disqualified from entering into a contract under the applicable law) and You have read this Agreement, understand it and agree to be bound by its Terms. Please review the Agreement carefully before accessing, downloading and installation.
1. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
2. You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
3. You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, OneSnaps prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to OneSnaps upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
4. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other OneSnaps users.
5. You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
6. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
7. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
8. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
9. You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or OneSnaps.
10. You must not access OneSnaps's private API by means other than those permitted by OneSnaps.
11. You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any OneSnaps users.
12. You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from OneSnaps.
13. You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any OneSnaps page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
14. You must comply with OneSnaps's Community Guidelines, available here: http://support.onesnaps.com/a/guidelines.
15. You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
This section is about who can use OneSnaps.
OneSnaps is intended for use by people who are 13 years of age or older, and persons under the age of 13 are prohibited from creating OneSnaps accounts.
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms. In addition, you affirm that you have not been previously suspended or removed from the Services and do not have more than one OneSnaps account.
We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer the Services to any person or entity. We may, without notice and in our sole discretion, terminate your right to use the Services, or any portion of thereof, and block or prevent your future access to and use of the Services or any portion thereof.
This section is about data we collect.
This section is about your stuff—content you create.
The Services consist of interactive features and areas that allow users to create, post, transmit and/or store content, including but not limited to photos, videos, text, graphics, items or other materials (collectively, "User Content"). You understand that your User Content may be viewable by others and that you have the ability to control who can access such content by adjusting your privacy settings. You agree to abide by our Community Guidelines, which may be updated from time to time.
You agree that you are solely responsible for your User Content and that OneSnaps is not responsible or liable for any User Content. While we are not obligated to do so, we reserve the right, and have absolute discretion, to review, screen and delete User Content at any time and for any reason.
You retain all ownership rights in your User Content. However, by submitting User Content to OneSnaps, you hereby grant us a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Content in connection with the Services, subject to your use of privacy settings in the Services to control who can see your User Content.
This section is about the feedback you may give us on our products and services.
You agree that any feedback, suggestions, ideas or other information or materials regarding OneSnaps or the Services that you provide, whether by email or otherwise ("Feedback"), are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of OneSnaps. We will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of such Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You waive any rights you may have to the Feedback (including any copyrights or moral rights). We like hearing from users, but please do not share your ideas with us if you expect to be paid or want to continue to own or claim rights in them.
This section is about our stuff—content we create.
Unless otherwise stated, all materials contained on or within the Services, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, code, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials (collectively, "OneSnaps Content"), as well as their selection and arrangement, are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent, and/or other intellectual property laws, and unauthorized use of OneSnaps Content may violate such laws and these Terms. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, OneSnaps does not grant any express or implied rights to use OneSnaps Content. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, republish, frame, download, transmit, modify, display, reverse engineer, sell, or participate in any sale of, rent, lease, loan, assign, distribute, license, sublicense, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, OneSnaps Content, the Services or any related software, except as expressly stated in these Terms.
You are hereby granted a limited, nonexclusive, non-sublicensable license to access and use the Services and OneSnaps Content. This license is revocable at any time.
This license is subject to these Terms and does not include:
• The distribution, public performance or public display of OneSnaps Content;
• Modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of the Services or OneSnaps Content, or any portion thereof;
• Use of any scraping, data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
• Downloading (other than page caching) any portion of the Services, OneSnaps Content or any information contained therein, except as expressly permitted on the Services;
• Accessing the OneSnaps API with an unauthorized or third-party client; and
• Any use of the Services or OneSnaps Content other than for their intended purposes.
• Any use of the Services or OneSnaps Content other than as specifically authorized in these Terms, without the prior written permission of OneSnaps, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license to use OneSnaps granted in these Terms.
This section is about some things you can't do as a OneSnaps user.
In addition to the other restrictions outlined in these Terms, you agree that you will not:
• Use the Services for any purpose that is illegal, beyond the scope of their intended use, or otherwise prohibited in these Terms;
• Use the Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Services, or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Services in any manner;
• Compromise the security of the Services;
• Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, spam, solicitations or promotional materials;
• Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Services or to extract data;
• Reverse engineer any aspect of the Services or do anything that might discover source code or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any area, content or code of the Services;
• Use or attempt to use another user's account without authorization;
• Attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access areas/features of the Services that you are not authorized to access;
• Attempt to indicate in any manner that you have a relationship with us or that we have endorsed you or any products or services without our express written consent to do so;
• Engage in any harassing, intimidating, predatory or stalking conduct;
• Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
• Violate the publicity, privacy or data protection rights of others, including by taking pictures of another individual without receiving that individual's consent;
• Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
• Buy, sell, rent, lease, or otherwise offer in exchange for any compensation, access to your OneSnaps account, Profile, Stories, Snaps (Photos/Videos/Voice/Text/one or more types of Media), a OneSnaps username, or a friend link without OneSnaps's prior written consent;
• Develop any third-party applications that interact with User Content or the Services without our prior written consent; and
• Use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose or engage in, encourage, or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
• You further agree to abide by any third-party terms that apply when posting reviews of OneSnaps, including the iTunes App Store Terms of Service and/or the Android Market Terms of Service. Posting OneSnaps usernames in app store reviews is strictly prohibited and may result in the deletion of your OneSnaps account.
This section is about account security.
After opening an OneSnaps account, you accept all responsibility for any activity that occurs while logged into your account. You are responsible for making sure that you keep your password secure and safe. You agree that you will not share your password with others or do anything that might jeopardize the security of your account.
When you first create an OneSnaps account, we ask for your mobile number in order to verify your account. Please be aware that your carrier's text messaging fees apply for mobile number verification.
Modifications to the Services
This section is about the possibility that we may change the Services in the future.
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services or any features or portions thereof without prior notice. You agree that we will not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services or any part thereof.
This section describes how to provide notice to OneSnaps of content on OneSnaps that infringes the intellectual property rights of another and OneSnaps's rights with respect to that notice.
OneSnaps respects the intellectual property rights of others. In accordance with the Indian and international copyright laws and other applicable laws, we have adopted a policy of, upon notice, restricting access to or deleting content that infringes a third party's copyright and, in appropriate circumstances and in our sole discretion, terminating account holders or other users of the Services who are deemed to be repeat infringers of a third party's copyrighted work.
If you believe that anything on the Services infringes any copyright that you own or control, you may contact to:
You acknowledge and agree that the Application, the Site and all trademarks, service marks and trade names and other intellectual property rights associated therewith are, and shall remain, the property of OneSnaps and its licensors, as applicable. All content related to OneSnaps corporate and business activities included on the Site and embedded in the Application, including any text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the exclusive property of OneSnaps or its licensors and is protected by applicable legislation concerning protection and preservation of intellectual property rights and applicable international treaties governing intellectual property. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the Site and Application is also the exclusive property of the OneSnaps and is protected by applicable laws as stated above. All software used on the Site and the Application is the property of OneSnaps or its software suppliers and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. Any use except as specifically permitted, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on the Site and the Application is strictly prohibited except as otherwise permitted by law. All OneSnaps graphics, logos and service names are trademarks of the OneSnaps or its affiliates. OneSnaps’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not OneSnaps's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits OneSnaps. OneSnaps’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service except as authorised by OneSnaps in writing. The logos and trademarks of third parties provided in the invite section belong to respective brands. OneSnaps has no connection whatsoever with WhatsApp, Facebook and Twitter, respectively.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICES AND THE ONESNAPS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, WHILE ONESNAPS ATTEMPTS TO PROVIDE A GOOD USER EXPERIENCE, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS BE SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DELAYS, DISRUPTIONS OR IMPERFECTIONS.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND DISCRETION.
THE APPLICATION IS LICENSED "AS-IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS," AND "AS AVAILABLE." YOU BEAR THE RISK OF USING IT. ONESNAPS, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF, NOKIA, MICROSOFT, ALL WIRELESS CARRIERS OVER WHOSE NETWORK THE APPLICATION IS DISTRIBUTED, AND EACH OF OUR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, AND SUPPLIERS (“DISTRIBUTORS”), GIVES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, OR CONDITIONS UNDER OR IN RELATION TO THE APPLICATION. YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL CONSUMER RIGHTS UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAWS WHICH THIS AGREEMENT CANNOT CHANGE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAWS, DISTRIBUTORS EXCLUDE ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON- INFRINGEMENT.
LIMITATION ON AND EXCLUSION OF REMEDIES AND DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU CAN RECOVER FROM ONESNAPS ONLY DIRECT DAMAGES UP TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE APPLICATION. YOU AGREE NOT TO SEEK TO RECOVER ANY OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL, LOST PROFITS, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES FROM ANY DISTRIBUTOR.
ONESNAPS MAKES NO WARRANTY AGAINST INTERFERENCE OF YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE APPLICATION AND RELATED SERVICES; FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES INCLUDING ANY PERSONAL INJURY ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE APPLICATION, USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE APPLICATION OR FOLLOWING A FAILURE, SUSPENSION OR WITHDRAWAL OF ALL OR PART OF THE APPLICATION AT ANY TIME; ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR APPLICATION OR RELATED SERVICES, THAT THE APPLICATION WILL BE FUNCTIONAL, UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR BUG-FREE OR MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY OR TIMELINESS OF THE APPLICATION; THAT ANY ERRORS, BUGS OR FAILURES IN THE APPLICATION WILL BE CORRECTED. ACCORDINGLY, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF APPLICATION AND RELATED SERVICES IS PURELY VOLUNTARY ON YOUR PART, AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THEREFORE AGREE TO BEAR ANY AND ALL RISK WHATSOEVER AND/OR HOWSOEVER CAUSED. ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF DATA OCCURRING ON YOUR DEVICE OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE DOWNLOAD AND USE OF THE APPLICATION. NO ADVICE, COURSE OF CONDUCT OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM ONESNAPS OR ANY PARTY OR THROUGH THE APPLICATION SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY UNLESS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
WHILST ONESNAPS SHALL UNDERTAKE ALL REASONABLE EFFORTS AND DUE DILIGENCE TO ENSURE SECURITY AND INTEGRITY, ONESNAPS SHALL, IN PARTICULAR, NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING: DELAY OR ERRORS IN TRANSMISSION AND/OR STORAGE OF INFORMATION TO OR THROUGH ONESNAPS THAT MIGHT OCCUR FROM TIME TO TIME; INTRUSION, DISTORTION, LOSS OR FORGERY OF DATA, ETC DUE TO ACT OF ANY THIRD PARTY, FAILURE OF ANY SOFTWARE AND/OR HARDWARE OR TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICE PROVIDER(S) USED BY US OR ANY OTHER ACT BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
YOU SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANYTHING TRANSMITTED OR CAUSED TO BE TRANSMITTED BY YOU, TO OR THROUGH THE APPLICATION.
Note to International Users
The Services are hosted in the India. If you are a user accessing the Services from the United States, European Union, Asia, or any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure, that differ from Indian laws, please be advised that through your continued use of the Services, which are governed by Indian law, you are transferring your personal information to the Indian and you consent to that transfer.
By agreeing to these Terms you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless OneSnaps, our managing members, shareholders, employees, affiliates, licensors and suppliers (the "OneSnaps Parties") from and against any and all complaints, charges, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) due to, arising out of, or relating in any way to (a) your use of the Services; (b) any User Content you post, upload, use, distribute, store or otherwise transmit through the Services; (c) your violation of these Terms; or (d) your violation of the rights of another.
2) Limitation of Liability
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will OneSnaps or the OneSnaps Parties be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages that result from (a) the use of, or inability to use, the Services; (b) the provision of the Services or any materials available therein; or (c) the conduct of other users of the Services, even if OneSnaps has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You assume total responsibility for your use of the Services. Your only remedy against OneSnaps for dissatisfaction with the Services or any content is to stop using the Services. If, notwithstanding these Terms, OneSnaps is found liable to you for any damage or loss which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of the Services or any content, OneSnaps's liability shall in no event exceed Rs. 1.00. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations of liability, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES YOU TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES WITH ONESNAPS AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM US.
You and OneSnaps agree to arbitrate any dispute arising from these Terms or your use of the Services, except that you and OneSnaps are not required to arbitrate any dispute in which either party seeks equitable and other relief for the alleged unlawful use of copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets, or patents. ARBITRATION PREVENTS YOU FROM SUING IN COURT OR FROM HAVING A JURY TRIAL. You and OneSnaps agree (a) that any arbitration will occur in Mumbai, Maharashtra; (b) that arbitration will be conducted confidentially by a single arbitrator; and (c) that the state or federal courts of Mumbai, Maharashtra have exclusive jurisdiction over any appeals of an arbitration award and over any suit, if any, between the parties not subject to arbitration. Other than class procedures and remedies discussed below, the arbitrator has the authority to grant any remedy that would otherwise be available in court. WHETHER THE DISPUTE IS HEARD IN ARBITRATION OR IN COURT, YOU AND ONESNAPS WILL NOT COMMENCE AGAINST THE OTHER A CLASS ACTION, CLASS ARBITRATION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
4) Forum and Venue
A lawsuit, if any, by you or OneSnaps against the other will occur in state or federal court in Mumbai, Maharashtra. You and OneSnaps agree that the jurisdiction and venue of these courts is exclusive.
Any dispute between you and OneSnaps will be governed by these Terms and the laws of the State of Mumbai, Maharashtra and applicable Indian law, without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may provide for the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
These Terms supersede all prior understandings regarding the same and represent the complete agreement between you and OneSnaps.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, under no circumstance shall OneSnaps, its directors, employees or agents be liable to You or any third person for personal injury, or any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or revenues, goodwill, failure to transmit or receive any data, loss of confidential information, business interruption, loss of privacy, corruption or loss of data, failure to receive or backup Your data (or archived data), for any cause of action, including contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise and any other loss whatsoever arising out of or in any way arising from or related to the use of Application, or following a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Application at any time, any third party content, software or functions used in connection with the Application even if OneSnaps or any or all of its agents have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless OneSnaps, its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns from and against any claim, proceeding, loss, damage, liability, cost, demand or expense (including but not limited to attorney's fees) of any kind arising out of: (i) Your access to or use of the Application, Site and related services; (ii) any breach by You of Your obligations under this Agreement; (iii) Your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to infringement of any intellectual property, proprietary right or trade secret of any person or entity, or of any privacy or consumer protection right that is implicated herein; (iv) any violation of law or contractual obligation and any claims, demands, notices pursuant to such violation; (v) Your negligence or willful misconduct. These obligations will survive termination of this Agreement.
OneSnaps shall not be liable to you for any eventuality caused directly or indirectly by any act of God, wars (declared or undeclared), insurrections, acts of terrorism, acts of governments or boycotts, lockouts and other civil unrest, or any act of similar nature beyond OneSnaps's reasonable control.
Amendments to this Agreement
We may in our sole discretion amend this Agreement from time to time without any prior notice. This may include adding new or different terms to, or removing terms from, this Agreement. Such change shall be notified on the website www.OneSnaps.in. Your use of the Application after such notice of any change shall be deemed to be an acceptance to the amended Agreement.
This Agreement commences on the date You accept the Terms of this Agreement. OneSnaps may terminate or suspend use of the Application or the Site at any time in its discretion, without notice to You. Upon any termination for any reason, OneSnaps shall have no liability to You and no further obligations under this Agreement.
Immediately upon termination, (a) the rights granted to You herein shall terminate; (b) You must cease all use of the Application and related services;
Additionally, Your rights under this Agreement will terminate automatically if You fail to comply with any term(s) of this Agreement including misuse of the Application or the Site.
All sections that may be reasonably interpreted to or are intended to survive this Agreement will survive this Agreement.
If one or more provisions of this Agreement are held to be unenforceable under Applicable Law(s), the remainder of this Agreement shall be valid and enforceable.
This Agreement may be assigned by OneSnaps to its successors and assigns including if there is any re-organization of OneSnaps.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India. You irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in New Delhi, India for all disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement.
In the event you have any queries/complaints regarding usage of Application, please contact Yogesh Rathod at Yogesh[at]OneSnaps[dot][com]. The complaints shall be redressed in the manner provided under the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules framed thereunder.
The information provided within the Service is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject OneSnaps to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service or any portion of the Service, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, service or other feature that OneSnaps provides.
Time Limitation on Claims
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with OneSnaps must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
Questions and Comments
OneSnaps welcomes comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions. Please send feedback to us by visiting http://support.OneSnaps.com.
OneSnaps is about sharing moments and having fun. Our goal in creating these rules is to accommodate the broadest range of self expression while balancing the need for OneSnapers to be able to use our service safely and enjoyably.
Don’t send people Snaps they don’t want to receive—especially if the Snap is mean.
Be thoughtful about what you Snap and whom you send it to. It’s okay with us if someone takes a screenshot, but we can’t speak for you or your friends. OneSnaps attempts to detect screenshots and notify the sender, but it doesn’t always work perfectly - and your friend can always capture the image with a camera.
Keep it legal. Don’t use OneSnaps for any illegal shenanigans and if you’re under 18 or are Snapping with someone who might be: keep your clothes on!
What not to Snap:
• Nudity or sexually suggestive content involving minors (people under the age of 18)
• Minors engaged in activities that are physically dangerous and harmful
• Invasions of privacy
• Harassment or Bullying
If your account settings allow “everyone” to view your Stories, and you post a Story that is not suitable for sensitive viewers (but does not otherwise violate these rules), other OneSnapers may be shown a "sensitive content" warning before viewing your Stories.
Violating these rules may result in the removal of content, the suspension of your account and being prohibited from using OneSnaps in the future.
Please take these rules seriously and honor them in the spirit in which they are intended. The rules will change and evolve along with the OneSnaps user community. We will do our best to enforce them consistently and fairly, and ultimately we’ll try to do what we think is best in each situation, at our own discretion.